Monday, August 31, 2009

i hate noise

Monday, December 17, 2007


To Whom It May Concern,

Although the common perception is that the majority of Huntsville residents have left home for the holidays, there are indeed residents that remain in Huntsville both to live and work.

After a 10 hour shift at work, I come home to a FULL BLOWN band rehearsal from apartment #28. Granted band rehearsal is a frequent occurrence, typically ONLY with a guitar, THIS particular session not only lasted from 5:58 pm- 6:21 pm…. It included a FULL OUT drum set… symbol and all.

I encourage passion. I support those who have talent. Be that as it may, my walls don’t. I don’t want to come home from work and have to listen to any type of band through the wall. If I wanted to hear a band, I’d go to the Fox… or maybe even Shenanigans… but not in the comfort of my own living room.

They can play! Boy can they!!..... but I don’t want to hear it.

Please address the situation because next time, I will bypass apartment management, and make sure they receive a ticket for a noise complaint from the Huntsville Police Department.

Thank you.

I’m sure this isn’t just a concern of the back residents of apartment #28. Truth be told, it can be heard from almost anywhere within close proximity of this apartment.

Again, thank you for addressing the issue.




Sincerely,

A resident who hates noise


OH WAIT!!! It’s 6:42 and I guess they think it’s time for an encore performance because they have thus started with the drums, AGAIN!!!!!!! DAMN IT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment