Friday, October 23, 2009

Conversations w/the boyfriend...

TJF: "you want to eat Chick Fil A for lunch?"
JWD: "No, I don't feel like eating chicken."
TJF: "you're dumb- who said anything about eating chicken?"

TJF: “I am so hot.”
JWD: “uh huh!!”
TJF: “do u think it'll get cooler once it cools down...”

TJF: "shut up, my legs are not hairy."
JWD: "okay... call it what you want Bubba Sparxxx."

TJF: "want to stop & go 2 the restroom?"
JWD: "no, it's okay....we finna get on a water ride."

TJF: "Ugh- but why are we doing this?!"
JWD: "Cuz I want to have an All-American girlfriend- now shut up and snap me the ball."

TJF: "your girlfriend is kind of pretty w/out make-up"
JWD: "huh? What? who's my girlfriend?"
TJF: "um... me- stupid... or at least I thought I was..."

TJF (waking up JWD): "Hey, I made you breakfast."
JWD: (w/his sleep face on- very startled) "oh...wow, are you okay??"
TJF: "yeah, I'm fine."
JWD: (now fully awake) "WELL WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!!!"

TJF: "look at this big mosquitoe bite on my leg."
JWD: "nope, that's a pimple."
TJF: "OUCH!!!!! STOP DOING THAT!"
JWD: "Oh... I guess it is a mosquitoe bite."

1 comment: