Tuesday, October 20, 2009

pee habits...

Sometimes… and even when the need to go is fairly urgent---- I hold it.

If using the restroom isn’t convenient, I don’t do it. If I’m in the middle of work, watching TV, sleeping, reading, eating, breathing- whatever---- if it’s not 100% convenient- I’ll refrain.

At one of Joe’s motocross ride days, I held it for over seven hours b/c I didn't want to use a portal potty. I had minor cramps here and there--- but not a big deal. Because we were outside, I never stopped drinking b/c I had to stay hydrated.

Today- I left work knowing good and well that I needed to use the restroom, but I left anyway.

I sat in traffic for a full hour, no complaints… but still knowing that I needed to pee.

This happens all the time; when I finally make the decision to stop and use the restroom, my bladder is already miles ahead of me.

Today when I got home, it’s like it knew that I was within 5 feet of a restroom b/c by the time I walked into the garage, the pee was practically flowing down my leg, I could feel it moving...! Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t pee on myself- but I was pretty damn close to it… my legs were crossed holding the pee in- that’s how bad it was. (As if pee can't flow down the twists and curves of my legs.)

....what makes it worse??? ---- it's like this every single time I use the restroom. I am forever having to cross my legs to keep the pee from falling out b/c I ALWAYS wait until the last minute.

I'm 27 years old- I have GOT to get better control of my pee habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment