JWD: “I probably shouldn’t say this, but it just feels right”…………(SILENCE) “Tiffany, I love you.”
TJF: “Hey! Thank you!”
Lol… from that moment on, he said it every day- all the time. And I always said “thanks!” When someone says I love you, it’s almost your inclination to say it back- but I was determined not to! Did I love Joe? Yes… but I wasn’t ready to say it--- so I didn’t. Most of the time, after he said it, I’d laugh and then say, “thanks.”
I waited a little over 2 weeks before I ever said it back.
Last night, July 14th at 1:30 a.m.; Joe-William Driver woke me up to say “I love you.” (I THINK!)
“I love you too… now go to sleep.”….was my response.
He has a tendency to wake me up mid-REM and say sweet things to me that he knows I love to hear, but will only remember for two seconds. Although last night wasn’t any different- his intensions were.
I am a sleep talker and will have a full blown conversation w/you while I’m sleeping and not remember AT ALL the next day that I even talked to you…which is why I don’t answer the phone if I’m anywhere near being asleep. I call it my ‘sleep face.’ I squint my eyes and pinch-press my lips and cheeks upwards. (I feel like only one of my teeth is showing when I have on my sleep face.)
I’m going to buy one of these off E-bay so that from now on, when Joe starts talking to me in the middle of my sleep cycle- I just put this on my head and wake my butt up.
(p.s. I will never get Lasik b/c I feel like that’s a picture of a man getting Lasik surgery--- not interested in that!)

No comments:
Post a Comment